Monday, February 15, 2010

First Glance

Today we were able to show our new house to Lucille, my mom, and the girls. The mom's loved it (even my mom who wanted us to move next door). The girls are very confused! A few quotes from the trip.

Cecelia: They don't have enough chairs for us at the table (kitchen).

Me: The kitchen table doesn't stay with the house.

Cecelia: What will we eat on then?

Me: We will buy a new one for this room so it will fit.

Cecelia: Hmmm. and she walks away.

Then upstairs....

Lydia: I want the room with the princess picture.

Me: That is a frame from their vacation to Disney World. They will take it with them.

Lydia (whining): But I want it!

Later in the Basement....

Me: This is where your toys will go Sylvia.

Sylvia: No, I got toys.

Me: Ya, your toys will go in here when we move.

Sylvia (scowling): I go upstairs.

This may be a rough transition!!! The house is pretty though, take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment