Tuesday, January 11, 2011

S.N.O.W.D.A.Y

Yesterday I have to admit I did not want a snow day.  I have a ton of work to do and meetings would have to be rescheduled.  After today, I say meetings-shmeetings! 

We played in the snow for an hour and a half (I do believe it is a record for the slightly whimpy Hines girls)!  We then had hot cocoa (Mommy had Kahlua) and played games.  The girls helped clean their rooms to "Mommy standards" and after lunch the girls were so worn out they slept and I finished a HUGE laundry list of things To Do.  After nap we baked bread and pumpkin cheesecake.   I almost forgot I had a job; It will wait until tomorrow!  I just wish Bob had snow days to spend with us :(.



 No, Cecelia is not doing puch ups, she is eating snow.  
As usual we ate our snow cones with actual snow!


 I wish Bob was a teacher so he would have more time off with us :(.




 MMMMMMMM!

1 comment:

  1. Your house looks so pretty with a fresh coat of snow. Sounds like you and the girls had a fantastic day! Wish I had a snow day. : (

    ReplyDelete