Friday, January 8, 2010

BUSY Snow Days

Thursday and Friday were snow days and boy was it COLD! So cold in fact the bug wouldn't start. No problem, we have a truck right...WRONG! The truck had a flat and got stuck in the middle of the street in the snow. At least I didn't have to work so Bob took my car and I had the truck towed. We got to sled with the Bilibos while we waited for the tow truck.

After the eventful morning the girls and I went to MSB to visit Aunt Linda. They have residential students so she doesn't get snow days :(. It was a long, cold walk and we felt like we were in a blizzard because the wind was blowing dry snow everywhere. Cecelia and Lydia LOVED it. Sylvia will be my warm weather child for now. Her tears even froze on her face, poor baby. We drove Linda's car back the 6 blocks home! The afternoon was spent cuddling and playing and of course we had to have snow cones!

Friday the girls went to school so I could go get the truck. It is amazing how complicated plans can get when trying to figure out the car seat situation. We did figure out that if Bob dropped the girls off and Linda took me to get the truck I could pick them up at school. Whew, who knew snow days could be so busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment