Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sleepless in St. Louis

So this week was the first week back after a long Christmas Break. We were all ready to have a little space, but with it comes another kind of chaos. Sunday I was afraid we wouldn't get up on time Monday so I couldn't sleep. We did get up and were even EARLY! Monday was a busy day with school then dance class. We always get back after bedtime on Mondays.

I couldn't sleep Monday in anticipation of a new student that was starting on Tuesday. Tuesday was much better than I ever thought it would be knowing the student's past so I celebrated by looking at houses and found some I loved!!! Unfortunately, I couldn't stop thinking about selling our house, moving, making schooling decisions, etc, so you guessed it.... another sleepless night.

Now it is Wednesday and there is snow. No call before bed so of course I can't sleep. Will the be a snow day or not? Will I need to leave early to make it?

Are you seeing a pattern here? I sure do. I worry too much, then can't sleep and everything always turns out FINE! I know it will be fine too deep down, so here is to letting go and sleeping. It isn't even 10 yet so I think I will try it! Nighty-Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment