Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hines Year in Review Book is FINISHED

So last year we started a tradition with our parents that we would get them a photo book with all of our pictures from the year for Christmas. I love it because I of course order one for us too. They love it because who couldn't love grandkid pics. The girls will love it someday because they will get our copies. Last year was the first year and I finished it in July. It was a basic book from Shutterfly and it was nice, but this year I of course, being me, had to take it a step further. This site called mixbook.com was passed on to me and I love it. Here is the mix book I made this year for our parents and now Aimee and Ben. I finished in January too! That is a record! The only thing it is missing is our trip to Europe, but I decided that needs to be a book of its own!

http://www.mixbook.com/photo-books/all/2009-year-in-review-4651443

No comments:

Post a Comment