Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ron and Lu's New Place

Lucille came this week to watch the kiddos on their spring break.  Ron wanted to stay behind for this trip.  I think he will think twice about letting Lu go anywhere without him again.  She came in Sunday and I showed her some pics of villas I had been watching.  She liked one of them so I arranged to have Demi take us to see it Monday.  She wrote an offer by Monday night!  By Wednesday they had a contract and by Saturday the inspector came and firmed up that it is a GREAT place.  Sorry Ron, but I always get what I want :)!  Hope you like it when you get to see it Ron!  Here are some pics of Ron and Lu's New place, just 20 minute from us, woo-hoo!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Congrats! Glad to know we can find a house within a week when we move!!!
    Beautiful

    ReplyDelete