Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bella Ballerinas

My girls are beautiful.  I know I am their mom, but they are.  Don't even try to argue with me!  I love that they are innocent and carefree.  SOOO many girls in dance were worried about performing.  Their parents were WAY too freaked out too.  I mean really people these are 4 and 6 year olds.  Believe it or not college scholarships are NOT riding on this performance!  My girls were not the best dancers out there, but they were some of the least stressed out and that made the performance worth it.  They were thrilled to curl hair, wear a cute costume and get flowers, a necklace. and a trophy!  Now they are excited to move on to the next new and fun thing.
 Getting ready!
Not worried on little bit!

Yeah the curls actually stayed (kind of)!

No comments:

Post a Comment