Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Everything Except the Feet

The air is crisp, the nights come earlier, and that means it is time to go back to school.  The girls started back today and I didn't cry!  OK, so I teared up a little bit, but I didn't break down once.  I even stayed to observe the girls and they were all doing great.  Sylvia is in a new room today, but you would have never thought so, as soon as she finished one piece of work she would start another.  Lydia was happy to be back with friends, especially Zoe and of course Addox.  She and Addox dined together for snack :).  Cecelia was so confident.  This morning she said, "All of me is excited about going back, except my feet.  They seem nervous!"  Thank you Campbell for creating a school my children are so eager to get back to that they plan what work they will choose first!

Yearly Pic of the girls on the stairs at Campbell.
The first year I didn't find matching outfits for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment