Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bits of My Weekend

So a facebook friend and blogger does bits of her weekend and I am stealing the idea. This weekend we were BUSY. Friday I went to get the girls from school and Cecelia was so upset because she wanted to go to her friend Shaylah's birthday party. The problem... our mail hadn't been forwarded yet and I had no idea it was happening. All of her friends were already at the park so I couldn't say no! Thank goodness for Madi's mom Alicea who not only took her home from the party, but then fed her dinner, and let her send the night! Pretty good deal fo no planning!

Friday and Saturday we also had the garage sale in my aunt's neighborhood. Friday was perfect and we sold a TON of stuff in an hour. Saturday was cold and rainy, but there was a steady trickle of people so all in all we did ok. We will try again at our house in the fall. During the garage sale it was time for another birthday party for one of Lydia's friends Dillon. Bob took Lydia and Sylvia to Pump It Up for some bouncing fun. By the time he got to me, loaded the truck, and picked up Cecelia I felt like I was going to DIE! I went to Walgreen's to get a strep test (I had 3 kids out the week before with it). The first didn't have a test, which sent me to a second that guess what did not have a test, and then finally at the third stop I was able to get a test. It was positive so I started the miracle pill and slept. By that night I was a whole new Emily.

Sunday, Bob and I unpacked a bunch of boxes FINALLY. It was nice to actually be at home in our new home. That afternoon we went to pick up a coffee table and 2 end tables we bought off Craig's List then went to unload 2 trailers for Ron and Lucille. One more load and they should be here for good! Yippee! Bob's aunt Betty and uncle Marvin came too and got to see our new places. It was nice to have family from Kansas in St. Louis!

No comments:

Post a Comment