Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Liddy Lou is FOUR!

Every year for the girls' birthdays we get a number pretzel from Gus' for them to take to school. Lydia is the first birthday that we have had in the new house. I tried to talk her into fruit kabobs or muffins instead, but no no avail; She wanted a number 4! I am TERRIBLE at saying no so I found a recipe, rolled up my sleeves and made a number 4. It was pretty tasty too!


Lydia was happy with the 4, but I added a surprise and took a half day from work. She was so excited to see me at school. She sat by me and wouldn't stop touching me in fear I might go away.

After her celebration we went to see her dad at work and go out to lunch. Her only request was pasta with NO onions. We ate an amazing lunch in Clayton with daddy, complete with ice cream from a 50 ice cream parlor. Lydia felt so special and it was an amazing day.

That night we celebrated at home complete with chocolate cake. The day was a success!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment